Saturday, December 02, 2006

Love Not The World...Love Thy Brother!

"Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15

"And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life." 1 John 5:11-12

"The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked." 1 John 2:4-6

"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15:12

These things are not happening in my life to the extent that I would like them to be. This is my quest: "to walk in the same manner as He walked."

No comments: