Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gettin' Bizy!

Hallelujah! Yesterday I got an ENTHUSIASTIC JOB OFFER from Alvarez Technology Group (http://www.alvareztg.com) for an Operations Center Technician position. I spent a few hours working with Michelle, the woman who will be my mentor (boss?) and she's really nice. So are the Alvarezes (Louis & Ronni) who own the company. I'm really excited about working in such a warm, family-like atmosphere. This is the job I told God that I wanted (subject to his will for me of course). The pay is significantly better than the position with Alisal Union School District that I had previously accepted, but hadn’t been given a start date for yet. It will also afford me greater opportunity to learn cutting edge technology. Their offices are located just a couple of blocks from where Lisa works and our hours will coincide. That means that we can commute together and that we will save at least $300/mo. in gas costs! Woo hoo!! I will probably start on February 1st which is tomorrow.

No comments: